PrEP Access, Engagement and Uptake in Black communities
This session will be an interactive discussion that will address the challenges and opportunities around increasing access, engagement and uptake of PrEP in Black communities in the United States.
- Explore strategies for making PrEP more effective in Black communities.
- David Smith, Black Men’s Xchange
- Leo Moore. MD, HIV/Primary Care at the Greater Los Angeles VA Healthcare System
- Valerie Rochester, MPA, Black Women’s Health Imperative
- Daroneshia Duncan, Living Well Outpatient Center